12-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #370
spencers
Captain
Isle of Man
Rep
Drives: Sthrizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by guydude View Post
White lights for cluster????!!!!!!!! WTF is going on with BMW!!!!!!???? AHHHHHHHH i feel like screaming...... This car is missing alot of things.......

My opinion: Car should have had warm up lights in cluster like M3, when cluster is lit, lights should be amber...not white like a nissan or toyota/lexus...... wow that bugs me..... instead of their light weight aluminum roof, they should have installed a carbon fiber roof, trunk should be an independent M trunk, interior is pretty nice....i still have not fully understood if the seats are newly designed M seats, with bigger bolsters, and adjustable head rest....or the same seats in the 135i sport with M badging.....I prey for the first......Exterior styling is AMAZING...... I love the use of the curtains for the wheels, a first for BMW, the rear diffuser is so sexy i want to cry, and that orange makes me salivate....... They got rid of the knee air bags for weight i guess.....lame.....but it IS an M so wtv...... Wheel stance is almost hard to imagine its so wide.....245 in front is amazing!

Overall......I love the new 1M.....but if that cluster is indeed white when lit, thats a deal breaker for me......
You're describing what should be a 1 series M CSL variant. Just wait longer and you might get to see it!
Appreciate 0