View Single Post
      04-21-2010, 05:40 PM   #106
Dan135i
Banned
Rep
Drives: Vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by elciddragon View Post
Now to figure out how to buy that exhaust and stick it on our 135...I hope there is some way of purchasing it!
Just record the noise, put it on an MP3 player and blaze that shit while your driving, it would be cheaper....

Obsesed with noise.... I couldnt care less if it didnt make any at all, the performance is where its at, not the noise after affect from gaining said performance... You all sound like a bunch of rices with that talk.

To the people talking a M would have this, and an iS would have that.... You have no idea the concept of test mules I take it?

Test mules are just that, test for components, not a whole package. For all we know, it is a 1 series new body on a chasis designed for a new BMW go-cart... who cares if it has a damn sun roof, the whole chasis will be gone when they go to market with the go cart dude...

Speculation is pointless, face facts, you DO NOT KNOW, WE WILL NOT KNOW what the hell it is untill they unveil it, plain and simple. But, I degress, carry on pointless badgering about what it is, what it isnt, and your prefered gearbox. Im sure it will make a diference in the end, becasue BMW is going to make it exactly to your one and only specific wants and desires.
Appreciate 0