View Single Post
      03-11-2018, 10:38 AM   #1
acoustix
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 135i/1M Conversion, MK7 GTI

Acoustix Frozen Dark Grey 135i Build Thread (1M Conversion)

PERFORMANCE

• BMW PPK
• Meisterschaft GT Haus GT Race Exhaust
• Meisterschaft GT Haus Downpipe
• GFB DV+ Diverter Valve
• Vishnu Chargepipe
• BMS Intake
• BMS Oil Catch Can
• M-Factory single mass DCT flywheel

• Eibach pro-kit
• Stoptech Stainless Brake lines
• Stop tech drilled and slotted rotors
• Cool Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads
• Apex Arc-8 Hyper Silver 18x9.5
• Michelin Pilot Sport 4s 265/35r18 Squared

• 3M Satin Dark Grey Metallic Wrap - S261
• OEM BMW 1M Bumper
• OEM BMW 1M Fenders
• OEM BMW 1M Mirrors
• OEM BMW F8x Paddle Shifters
• OEM BMW Performance Spoiler
• OEM BMW Performance Diffuser
• OEM BMW Performance Grilles
• OEM BMW Performance Alcantara Steering Wheel
• BMW LCI European Headlights
• OEM BMW LCI Blackline Taillights

Since May 2014 I have owned my prized possession, a 2011 lemans blue 135i.

Over the these past few years I been active on the forums and since I have decided it’s only right to introduce my car, share my story and start a new chapter.

It started off as a lemans blue 135i, I purchased it in goodwill from a young gentleman who was starting a family. I picked the car up for just under 24k US and it only had 28k miles on it! It was the steal of a lifetime for a college kid like me who spent his whole weekends in high school working to afford a car instead of partying.

I started off with the basic bolt ons everyone does. Chargepipe, piggyback, ppk, exhaust, intake and methanol injection.

Mid June last year a set of railway tracks destroyed my stock wheels and the company Who owned the tracks decided to cover the price of new wheels and tires, so Apex Arc-8 it was. Followed by eibach lowering springs.

I also took a chance and retrofitted f8x paddles to my bmw performance steering wheel. If you have a dct, the paddles can be picked up for relatively cheap on eBay and it’s well worth it! Big shout out to Yeineken

I have since decided to take things to the next level. A full 1M conversion, starting with the front and hopefully by May next year the rear will be done. The car is currently being wrapped in 3M satin dark Grey s261.

I have a bunch of parts on order. 135i/1M molded side skirts, Will be picking up the fenders this Monday! Bumper is a few weeks out from Germany and many of the miscellaneous parts still need to be ordered! From here on out I will do a weekly update!

Last edited by acoustix; 05-02-2021 at 12:05 PM..
Appreciate 5
Yeineken1300.50
Matticus913474.50
lab_rat394.50