Rep
Drives: 2024 M2 and 2023 Mazda CX-30

Garage List
  [10.00]
  [10.00]
2024 BMW M2  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Thanks! You're correct about HOAs...which I think serve a purpose but have become a blight on home ownership in recent years because of nearly unchecked power.

We are moving first into blighted areas to improve the quality of affordable home available to those in the area. One of the partners has offered a tract of land of about usable four acres to do a community of about 60-70 homes. We are preparing a study for the area. Because of the proximity to LSU we can actually charge a bit more for these and we are considering a Frank Lloyd Wright design schema. Mr. Wright was a real pioneer in affordable, sustainable housing and his urban designs are quite interesting!

Thanks for your interest!
Love the FLW designed homes I have seen. As for HOA's, this is our second HOA neighborhood and I do like living in master planned communities with the parks, pools, and architectural controls (if done right) because I don't want Cousin Eddie parking his RV in the driveway and emptying the shitter in the storm sewer outside of his pink and purple house! LOL.
Appreciate 2
shimmy232350.00
MKSixer34184.50