Drives: '10 LeMans 135i

Garage List
2010 135i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbokanji View Post
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrade+ View Post
Man, beat me to these! I had asked Gill a while back what the status was and he didn't know. How is the fitment? Def looking forward to more pics.
I gotta say, I'm happy with the fitment. I should have gone with 225 front/ 255 rear tires because the tires look a little stretched but otherwise no complaints. The fenders look completely filled and no poke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnix View Post
Offset? Size? Weight? Strength? Hubcentric?

Looks good.
fronts are et40, rears are et45. They are 18s. Couldn't tell you the exact weights but I can say that these rims with nonRFTs are lighter then my stock 261m's with stock tires. Can't comment on the strength yet. And thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerboy View Post
looking great! side shots pleez
I'll get some shots up tomorrow, the weather sucked all weekend and I couldn't get my friend to bring his M3 down for authentic BBS comparison shots and I didn't shoot anything new yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricekikr View Post
+1
I'll get them for you guys tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metralha View Post
Nice Wheels,
nice tires ... are those ADVAN tires?
Nope, BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2's in stock sizes. I should have gone with 225/255s but wanted to make sure I wasn't going to rub and had a little more clearance before going to the bigger size. I had never seen the shape of the sidewall on this particular tire. I'll go with slightly bigger tires next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achtungE30 View Post
Nice wheels Tom!
Thanks Frank, you got to see them in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptack View Post
Excellent. What are the specs?
fronts are 18x8 et40 and rears are 18x9 et45. I really should have weighed them out but I didn't have a scale handy when I went to have them installed. They were definitely lighter then stock rims and tires though.

Last edited by tcd223; 07-26-2010 at 02:03 PM..
Appreciate 0