12-03-2019, 09:25 PM   #13262
chris_flies
Sideways and Smiling
Rep
Drives: In Exuberance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by $iriu$black View Post
You’re gonna love that car even more brother! Who cares if the parts are worth more than the car, right? Don’t have an LSD yet but that seems to be the consensus. Wish I can fork that much now. To think that Diffsonline is local to me...
I know, and I'm super excited! If you're interested in an LSD, I'll be rebuilding my MFactory 1.5-way LSD unit and I'd be happy to send it your way for a small fee. All you'd have to do is put it in a diff, which is a fun DIY project for the mechanically inclined.

It doesn't take much to overtake the car's worth with mods anymore, considering it's a 200k-mile base model with an accident or two on its CarFax, etc. All I care about is how big the smile is on my face at the end of the drive...

Reducing the weight of your wallet reduces the weight in your car #becauseracecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by $iriu$black View Post
Thanks for this man. Saw one one the bidding site but still $250 is $$$ for me. Any pointers on what to look out for, aside from it looking nice on the outside? This is the only thing i look for actually, so school me on this...
Looking nice on the outside is about it; little rust generally means little heat (heat promotes oxidation) which means it wasn't abused and doesn't have a heap of miles on it. Just look out for ones that look way too clean...
dtla1827.50