07-27-2018, 03:17 PM   #6
christofis135i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i White/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Switch your front tires left to right(just to test)... go for a drive and see IF the car pulls the other direction. I bet it will. Probably a bad belt, inside your tire.

You did check your tires for proper inflation, right ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
I'd wait for more experienced opinions but my guess is no the camber is not the issue. It doesn't show that it is in spec, but the actual amount isn't bad at all, plenty of people shoot for that and more and don't have the issues you're describing. There's a half degree difference in your #'s and that could be a thing but it doesn't feel extreme enough.

You mentioned new tires, and I'm assuming if you're talking about hopping 3 lanes rather quickly that you aren't on a seriously banked road (i.e. for drainage) or just quickly hopping out of a single lane (i.e. car not nestling in the ruts that sometimes get baked and pounded into asphalt).

Wish I could help more. tires & alignment normally solves issues, your cambers are indeed different but I feel like it's still something else. I'd start looking at what creates that camber (i.e. arms) and see if perhaps something is bent, or loose - bad bushing in one of the arms.
I didn't notice any difference between both control arms. I can double check everything and the bushings after work. It happens on all roads. Highways here aren't too banked. Now that you say bushings it does sound like a blown out one would cause a slight adjustment in camber. But all these stance cars don't pull so camber doesn't seem like the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Switch your front tires left to right(just to test)... go for a drive and see IF the car pulls the other direction. I bet it will. Probably a bad belt, inside your tire.

You did check your tires for proper inflation, right ?

They're directional so not possible. I thought about switching the front wheels only. If it pulled to the right after that it would be a bent wheel. Wish I had my own tire machine.. I hate paying to have it removed and re mounted.
Appreciate 0