vtl
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superdaws View Post
Hey Vince,

Thought i would post this in case you want it for next time. Add it to the lookup.xml and it will create a lifetime FSC code for AUS maps. When they release 2018 or whatever and get a copy of the maps it wont ask for an FSC code the next time.

I can be cleared either by attempting to reload another regoins maps and entering a valid standard FSC code (you dont have to complete the installation, just enter valid standard FSC and cancel update) then reload AUS maps with standard FSC, or you can clear the Lifetime FSC directly with Rheingold. CIC NAVI can only hold one FSC at a time.

Code:
<SgbmId id="NAVD_000004D6_255_002_15F" SWID_FscShort="003000FF" name="Road Map AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND PREMIUM -LIFETIME- FSC003000XX" supplier="TAS" sop="01.11.2015" version="10_09" MapOrderNumberBMW="" MapOrderNumberMINI="" MapOrderNumberRR="" successorMapOrderNumberBMW="" successorMapOrderNumberMINI="" successorMapOrderNumberRR="">
         <EcuVariant CompatibilityIdentifier="HU_CIC-HB" Format="CIC" />
         <SwUpdate SwUpdateEntry=""/>
    </SgbmId>
Cool, good info. I knew about the lifetime FSC codes but didn't know whether they caused any issues so always just did it per year. Good to know you can just clear them by putting in a diff code.