02-05-2014, 04:44 AM   #16
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notion-Za View Post
I had 3 cars in the garage when I still had my ex 335i and 1M. I can relate to Jay-K it's a hell of a mission to keep 3 cars in tip top shape.

Good luck with the choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
I understand. I own 2 cars and it is difficult....but mainly because one car is older.

the m5 is a nice car but will never have the rawness of the 1M
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffa12 View Post
given the scarcity of 1M in Indonesia, I think you should follow your first instinct and pass it to an enthusiast who would treasure his M over his lesser cars, if he/she has more than one.
Yes exactly, I know that it will be hard to let go of the 1M, and perhaps later on in the future I have a dream of owning lots and lots of cars, the 1M will definitely be back!.

right now I would like to focus more on taking care of these 2 cars, and start modifying the M5, also the SLS has its exhaust and wheels on its way. my SLS only had 990 km and i think it must be driven more.

i bet its going to be very hard to find a car like 1M, even if its manual i don't mind driving it for 2 hours a day, while driving the M5 30 minutes gave me back pain already somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats View Post
Amen to that.