M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan89 View Post

Who wants give me his M-Power Jacket?

LOL.. not a chance! I left the heavy coat I brought in the hotel.. couldn't fit it in my bag for the trip home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mangler View Post
Dont worry its coming. M3 Adjuster is a major track rat with E30 M3 experience.

T
indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advevo View Post
I think it is more marketing. I really want to know more from the drivers. I quess they got nice jackets a drive and a big contract which they have to sign to say nothing negative about the car. I quess there will be some nice numbers be written all over in the contract.

I need to test drive it myself a few months later proberly. This 12 person ///Marketing gathering doesn't help much in the decision.
yes... drive it yourself... but by NO means were we edited, scripted (other than perhaps to re-do or say something that was said off camera, so it could be caught ON camera), or told to say only happy things.. There was no " big contract"... just signing that we would allow our likenesses to be used in promotions etc, and of course that we not share details until permission was given to do so... and that has passed. Clearly this has also been indicated by Woland's advocate.... http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=456976

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 11-21-2010 at 10:04 PM..
Appreciate 0