Chandon
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by $iriu$black View Post
I just read this and I was

Does anybody know how to code this at all? If that's even done before?

I really thought this was plug and play on ALL cars, LCI or not. Maybe it does, but just pre LCI cars(Halogen or Xenon).
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1smokehouse View Post
I was on the ECS website and came across the footwell module that they say is needed to run LCI tail lights.

http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Site...hts/ES2745051/

Is this what we are missing in our halogen LCI cars? If so, looks like we would need a wiring harness too...
Lol omg don't fall for ECS bait.
Guys you don't need any footwell module or wiring harness for LCI halogen cars.. I'ts as simple as tapping in one extra wire to power the LED and pulling out the current running light wire.
As explained many many times, the LCI halogen cars are MISSING that wire that powers the LED running lights, all you need to do is buy a wire, tap it in from another power source nearby (e.g. license plate lights) and plug it into the loom/socket where the wire was missing, then remove the wire that powers the EXISTING running light. When this is done, the LED bar will light up whenever the license plate lights are on (which is always), and brake lights will work sufficiently. The inner brake light will not light up, the outer brake light will light up, the 3rd brake light will light up and it's far enough for people to tell you're braking.
Before anyone asks - NO it will not throw an error on the dash, NO you do not need coding, NO you do not need a new footwell module. I am speaking from personal experience, this is EXACTLY what I did and it worked fine.
Appreciate 2