United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla-1 View Post
My opinion: 1M (fully loaded) is slightly ruined as electric seats are heavier and too high regardless of how tall you are you feel like you are sitting on it rather than in it. The nav ruins the dash and is dated looking already, need I go on. So it's about purpose for me, my phone is connected to the car and I'm happy with just that. The whole point of the 1M was small, lightweight, drivers car. I previously had a m6 fully loaded and wouldn't have it any other way but it was an M6 not a 1M.

No one is right but nacho knows his sh*t and a car such as the 1M is more sought after as a stripper version all day long. When it was new they mainly got spec'd up by amateurs not understanding the true essence of the project.
Well said. I agree. Mine was spec'd and ordered by my dealer before I bought it, with all options. I would have gone completely base model if I had the opportunity to spec it myself.
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 2
Tornado1M1211.00
JP-1M171.00