02-01-2013, 12:36 AM   #50
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
I didn't say I was the expert MR CHOWDHURY I stated that mobile repairers can never match the quality and finish of repair job done in an actual paint booth with all the required equipment and tools. However if you would stop bitching I would supply you the contact of my guy who is excellent and his renowned to be the best in Sydney when it comes to on the spot repairs whether it be at your home or office.

I damaged your rear bumper??? That's news I didn't know that so would you likely me to refer you my guy?

Must be hard parking too much Sujoy to damage your rear bumper aye? Picking up too many girls lately after a night out drinking is not good mate.

Diffuser - I thought it was some cheap Chinese plastic that can be bought off the shelf if I can recall

Don't waste your phone battery on a false claim/accusation or some legal action will take place within reasons.

Are you sure it wasn't Jeef who damaged your shit? Well we can kind of blame him since seeing the damage he made above.

Ps. Don't worry Sujoy Chowdhury I'm currently booking you in for some driving lessons where they will show you how to park.

Regards,

Peter franzdent - Roberts Lawyer
Is that what you tell yourself at night to get to sleep? You want me to call up Josh, Seb, Adrian, Patrick and ask them who reversed my car and damaged it?

Tell the 1Addicts people how you are straight out LYING through your keyboard telling them you didn't crash my car IN TO your own car.

As far as I'm concerned all your credibility has been lost here. Any hope or shreds remaining for reforming a friendship have now been well and truly lost.

If you honestly believe down right in your heart and mind that you did not crash my car in to your own then you need help. Serious help.
Appreciate 0