View Single Post
      10-31-2018, 01:39 PM   #1
TJS3.0
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i with M pakcage

Unhappy Limp Mode under WOT please help I've tried everything and the shop returned the car.

Good Afternoon,
Please help because I'm losing my mind when it comes to this car, I'll try to make this very easy to read.

Car: 2009 auto 135i with charge pipe (replaced after problem first started), agency power axle back exhaust, dual cone air filter, mhd stage 1+

problem: under wide open throttle on mhd 1+ tune the car goes into limp mode in the higher rpms.

Codes:
-DME active codes
30 FC- turbo charger, charge-air pressure too low, leak-tightnesss
30 FF- DME; turbocharger, charge-air pressure too low.

DME shadow (inactive) codes- 2AAF- DME Fuel pump, plausibility.

Things ive done to repair it:
replaced charge pipe- did nothing
took it to the shop- after 4 days they said they:
1) checked the terminals for a logic box that sometimes causes the car to have issues
2) smoked the car and found a small vacume leak that they fixed, (i took the car and returned it the same day because that didnt fix anything) they told me they smoked it again and have no idea what the issue is now, I'm down 500 bucks and the issue is still here.
3)I took the tune back to stock and now the issue goes away, as soon as I re apply the tune, the problem comes back.

few disclaimers:
*I don't want this to sound like I'm blaming the tune, the tune is amazing, easy to use and not having it right now is depressing me so much I'm thinking about getting rid of the car.

I've looked in these forums a lot in the past few months and tried a lot, so please dont give me the go search the forums instead of asking here first I have been looking a lot, I'm trying throttle body addaption reset because some guys said it worked for him.

I'm in St. louis if you guys know have any connections with shops here that you trust, that wont charge me 500 bucks and then tell me they dont know.

I beat a F430 with the car in the tune from a stand still, this car was a monster before this and I need you guys to bring my monster back, the stock car is terrible
Appreciate 0