View Single Post
      01-17-2017, 09:27 PM   #1
SixBanger
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Burned by RB Turbo

on 12/27/2016 I decided to order a RB N54 External PCV kit. I read some reviews and watched an install video on Youtube. Considering it would only take 10-15 minutes to install and benefit me in the long run is what made me purchase it. What shocked me was Rob wanting a Re-stocking Fee for a purchase that wasn't touched and purchased within 30 days.
To my surprise, it wasn't what I expected and the install was totally different from what I perceived it to be. I emailed Rob through his website a couple of times and didn't get a reply at all. Then I PM'd him on here last week and he replied stating that he needed the order #. I sent him back my order number and he never replied.
Finally, this week I emailed him at his gmail account and he replied tonight. He said he would return my External PCV kit and charge me a 25% re-stocking fee, what a joke. I emailed him back and of course no reply in the past hour and a half.
No where on his website or on any form of paperwork that I received with the part states any "Return Policy" let alone a "re-stocking fee". I find this to be very low and greedy. I'm glad this happened over this and not over a set of turbos. I'll be crossing these clowns off my list for my turbo purchase in March.Frankly, RB Turbo has lost all credibility with me and will no longer be involved in my modifications in the future.
Myles
Attached Images

Appreciate 2