View Single Post
      07-05-2019, 08:40 AM   #5
asbrr
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335ix M-Sport

I've wanted/looked for an upgrade before, and was really hoping the 034 mounts were the answer (solid rubber for reasonable DD NVH). Was disappointed to hear about the failures (I read the posts/reviews).

In my experience, going to a 90A or even 80A poly mount was too annoying for me to deal with. I did this on my RX-8 which has a very smooth engine (rotary) to begin with, and after a while the vibrations were too much. I sold the poly mounts before I sold the car and went back to stock, and OMG it was such a relief.

So that's going to be the major decision for you at this point, if you track the car a ton, and don't drive daily or have a high tolerance for the buzzing maybe the 90A works for you. Otherwise, fresh LH factory mount with a 335is RH mount will still be a world of difference from your worn out/blown stock ones...

If anyone in the aftermarket is listening, now would be a good time to come out with a quality rubber mount that doesn't fail in 5K! These cars are getting old and people will be looking for good replacements...
Appreciate 1