View Single Post
      08-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #101
PyratOne
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupe (Not an M1!)

I really hope previous poster is kidding. “feel bad”???

I would be willing to bet a large sum of money that this d-bag has done this MANY more times than 1M and M5. But, it’s bigger than that. This is a clue to his behavior, his attitude, the way he treats things that are not his. This is one (two) examples of something bigger.

Also, think of all those times you had a door ding, something broken, something of yours disrespected. I have many, many, many examples of this in my life. Most recent was a parking lot door dent (not ding, dent!) in my E90. Most serious was my girlfriends car smashed WHILE PARKED by some a-hole who just sped off. THIS is the kid (type of kid) who has done it to us. And when you had that door ding, broken taillight, etc, didn’t you want retribution? I did, I do. Fry this kid.

And for Pacific. Sorry, you lose. I will not believe they have no clue about these kinds of people working for them. I can’t be convinced. Outrageous markup, now this? Wise up potential customers of Pacific, these are clues to the way they operate.

Top Gear Magazine - Jason Barlow about the 1M

Last edited by PyratOne; 08-16-2011 at 08:38 PM..
Appreciate 0