Thread: EAS
View Single Post
      07-23-2014, 10:41 PM   #1
GR1P
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135is

Thumbs down EAS

I've never given a bad forum review to a shop in over 15 years of modding cars but EAS deserves it today.

I made an appointment with Robert to get an alignment done today at 11:00am. I was trying to get it later in the week but he said they were booked up, which is fine, I'm flexible and was happy with the time because it would still allow me to beat traffic on the 91. He told me it would take 2-3 hours. Great, no problem.

I show up at around 10:50, go inside to let them know I was there, and was told that Robert would be right out to get things started. 20 minutes of standing around outside waiting (2 full phone conversations), Robert finally comes out, only to inform me that they were "backed up" and would be running late on my alignment. I tell him no problem and that my main concern was hitting traffic on the way home.

At that point he disappears for another few minutes and comes back to tell me that its going to be around 3:00-4:00 before they can get to my car. Unreal.

So at this point I informed Robert he should have called me before I showed up. I rescheduled my entire work day around this appointment and drove from 40 mins away. Seriously, what did he expect? For me to wait around for 5,6,7+ hours in his waiting room because they're backed up and can't get to my car at the time they scheduled me.

Incredibly unprofessional. He then told me he might know another local shop that could align my car. A total blow off.

Honestly I have a great alignment guy Ive been using for years. I came to EAS today in an attempt to build a relationship with a good local shop which I could trust to do some bolt-on installations for me in the future. I needed an alignment after I installed my coilovers and this was a good reason to come "audition" these guys.

So there you have it. After leaving and cooling down, I called back and spoke to another guy pretending to be the manager. He basically apologized and offered a $25 discount and to reschedule. I declined.

Basically, they had another car that was deemed more important than mine and failed to give me any courtesy at all with a simple phone call. Ether that or Robert is a complete fuck up, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'd really like to spout off about how much these guys pissed me off but hopefully I've given a fair assessment of my experience today without too much emotion.
Appreciate 1