View Single Post
      05-23-2018, 10:15 AM   #64
Rajvosa
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

No worries.

Have you tried getting a quote from UK website I posted earlier? They have some nice wheels on there and also do replica 1M wheel...

Sounds like I’m being pushy towards 1M wheels but not trying to be. Just love them on my white 1M and think they suit it perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asn993 View Post
They do another CSL rep called the V703 and a more modern style in the V810 so yes that is also an option so appreciate the thought.

The issue I am finding because I am keeping my standard 135i hubs is that most wheels on sale are either 8.5/9.5 for the front and 10+ for the rear. So the only reason they have suggested an aggressive for the front is they simply do not offer a 9" wide wheel. So I either go 8.5 front 9.5 rear or 9.5 front and 10 rear. I am limited to what is on offer, which is not a lot for 1 series, and VMR are one of the very few manufacturers that offer the required offsets without fabrication. At around $1,600 a set they are within my budget.

I was looking at Simmons OM1 but only come in 20" and only 8.5 & 9.5. Custom OM's run at $4,000+ per set and as mentioned they are more of a BBS style than the CSL style.

I cannot go with real 1M rims partly because the rears will not fit due to the wider 135i hubs and they are super expensive and rare.
Appreciate 0