StavrosV
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW E92 M3 pure

Garage List
Week 4
some of my favourite changes were made to the car on the 4th week of ownership

On Monday my bimmer geeks cable arrived so I got myself a cheep tablet and downloaded MHD and the appropriate licences after trying the stage 1+ map I was extremely disappointed as I felt the power was way to aggressive and made the car annoying to drive in daily situations so I went back to a stock tune

My ECS stud conversion kit also arrived so I had the opportunity to mount my 10 rear 15 front spacer setup.
I very quickly released this wouldn't work and must thank another member and friend Rajvosa for his help lending me a 12mm set to get my stance correct.
Currently car is running 12 rear 10 front and looks amazing on stock wheel size

I also had my downpipes installed that week and finally got to check out the underside of the car.
I'm absolutely loving the sound of the car it's a little more aggressive and the sound of the turbos is absolutely amazing when the waist gates open or when the boost stars building.

I installed mhd stage 2+ and absolutely love it now the power is smooth but the M mode feature still works allowing me to go from comfortable and refined to absolutely crazy with obnoxious Machine gun like exhaust pops.
The car is insanity quick now and completely surpasses my driving skill and the grip of the rear 265 PSS's I'm literally scared of it.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0