View Single Post
      03-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #21
gargoyal
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Thanks all for the PMs and post of good dealers. I will try this again on Sunday. I have to admit I am surprised how may poster don't mind being pissed on. I understand why some of the dealers act the way they do, because there are idiots in the BMW community that let them.
Most dealers want a good customer relationship with you so that they get your maintenance business, return business and referrals. how you are treated when you go to buy a car is as good as it gets when you deal with a dealership. God help you when you have maintenance or warranty issues if your dealer sux at sales time.
To get customer loyalty they should be giving GREAT customer service not just good. So yes I want my espresso and croissant and expect my sales person to respect my time (be prompt and to the point). No argument that BMW makes great cars, but they are not the only game in town for <$50,000.

The 135 is a great little car, but Im not going to let anyone piss on me so I can have the “privilege” of owning a $35-40,000 car:bs:
Appreciate 0