View Single Post
      04-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #26
mb135is
Captain
Rep
Drives: '13 135is #180/586

Also wanted to add: one of my fears with this car was the accessibility of the power and whether or not it would be powered out of the fun realm. Based on what I think is enough power for a car, I really should have gotten a 128i since my ZHP was plenty of power for me. I was worried it would be too powerful to truly enjoy, but my fears haven't been realized. It's intoxicating, but the fact that you get full torque before 2k means you can sneak around and wring it out a bit and enjoy the hell out of it. No waiting for 5-6k like an NA motor. I'm even getting to the point where I almost understand why people modify these cars for more power. I won't, but I'm starting to get it.

I'm not hating the Runflats yet. I was worried at first but when I took them off in December I found out that the dealership gave me the car with all four corners inflated to 50 psi. No wonder it was insanely jarring. I am anal enough to have checked this upon pickup, but I was swept away in the moment. Now that I'm at regular pressures, they're much more bearable. Word to the wise: check your pressure when you pick up your car!

E82 '13 135is - Space Gray/Coral Red, 6 MT,
Heated Seats, 50% tint, clear bra, BMW Perf. Grilles, BMW Perf. CF Diffuser - #180/586
Appreciate 0