View Single Post
      12-25-2019, 08:21 PM   #3
Just Apex It
Euro Haus Founder
Rep
Drives: '04 E46 330Ci ZHP

1/4/2019 - MHD flasher, monitoring, and stage 2 map packs purchased.

1/5/2019 - Went to the Roar before the Rolex 24 at Daytona International Speedway. Always an awesome experience getting to see all the cars up close. Peep Will Turner in the picture!

1/17/2019 - Drove to Melbourne, FL to help my sister get her new car. Nice little mini road trip in the car. About 5 hours in total of driving that night.

1/19/2019 - Drove down to Immokalee, FL for the WannaGoFast 1/2 mile event for the day. Chit chatted with the guys from Motiv and Tuning Dynamics and checked out all the cars there. It's always a good time chatting with Jake and Chris from Motiv Motorsports and it's nice to see local indy shop Tuning Dynamics down there supporting the Motiv guys. Check out the sick Bav Gruppe headlights that Accorsi Engineering did on Motiv's shop E90. Absolutely beautiful work!

1/20/2019 - Stayed the night in Miami, FL and got to check out the nightlife and everything Miami had to offer. Grabbed some breakfast and met up with Miami Bimmer Club for the Run to Key Largo. Tons of awesome cars there, from E31's and clown shoes, to brand new M4s. Tons of variety and they people in the group were all so friendly. Thanks again Jimmy for setting the event up!

2/17/2019 - A few members from Orlando Bimmer Club decided to come on down to Tampa for some photos and I had to show them a couple good spots. Always nice to chit chat with other Bimmer owners.

3/7/2019 - Suspension parts picked up from a good friend. 3k miles on some of these parts with the rest being new in the box still. Always nice to get a good deal on some gently used stuff! (Not pictured are the Koni Yellows)

3/16/2019 - The 12 hours of Sebring! My first time at this race and from my understanding, the first time BMW had a hospitality center on Turn 1 for free to BMW owners. It was definitely nice to be able to escape the rain this way.

3/27/2019, 74,161 miles - Oil changed with Liqui Moly 5W-40 oil

4/4/2019 - Picked up a used VRSF catless downpipe and 7" HD intercooler for a great deal!

4/6/2019 - Intercooler installed

4/20/2019 - Catless downpipes installed

4/23/2019 - I had been going back and forth on making a decision for wheels and tires since the AS3+'s were getting low on tread and needing to be replaced. 18s vs 19s, square vs staggered, etc. and kept going back and forth. I knew just how great a square setup was for handling from when I did it on my old E90, but ultimately staggered 19s won. Man am I happy even to this day that I went staggered 19s. Vertini RF1.2 wheels showed up today after 2 months of being made to my custom specs. Now for them to go off and get ceramic coated.

5/3/2019 - Stage 2 LPFP from Paul Parks installed.

5/4/2019 - New wheels and tires got mounted and balanced and then removed the trailer hitch the prior owner had on. Finally, I went off to put some E50 in the car (note: third brake light had just broken the night before and new one was ordered that day) and get the car on the DynoJet! Very happy with the results of the OTS E50 map and basic bolt ons. 376whp/448wtq

5/9/2019 - Quick little Bimmer meet up

5/11/2019 - Kevin from Master's Smart Repairs was in town and I got him all set up at Tuning Dynamics to do a whole days worth of cars. Kevin does everything interior related: reupholstery, reconditioning, headliners, etc. and is amongst the best! He's constantly traveling all over the country. If you ever have a chance to have him do some interior work to your car, you will not regret it! I had him completely recondition my front seats. See the results for yourself. Later that day, I went home and installed the new Coby alcantara boots and Rogue Engineering CF race shift knob.

Before:

After:

5/29/2019 - Bought some Swift Spec-R lowering springs gently used off the forums.

6/1/2019 -BMW offered a free autox in the new G20 330i M Sport as well as test drives for their whole line up minus M models. Also had the 4th fastest lap time out of our group of 22. Not too shabby.

6/4/2019 - Replaced the third brake light with a Dorman. Shoddy quality. Replaced with a used OEM later.

6/8/2019 - Rear M3 control arms installed and BMS intake removed.

6/23/2019, ~77,000 miles - Suspension finally installed! Koni Yellows, Swift Spec-R lowering springs, M3 front control arms, and Powerflex rear upper shock mounts. I quickly determined I needed camber plates once the car was on all four again. So a set of Dinan camber plates were in order.

6/28/2019 - Dinan camber plates arrive and get installed.

6/29/2019 - Alignment done at Advance Performance. Nice to know I can get a little over -3* of camber.

7/3/2019, 77,777 miles - I set out on my 4th of July road trip up into the mountains! First stop: Atlanta!

7/4/2019 - Explored Atlanta and went to Stone Mountain to celebrate Independence Day and met up with a Bimmer friend there.

7/5/2019 - The next day, we set out to our next destination: Nashville. But not without first stopping to do some white water rafting and stopping by Lookout Mountain. Then we explored all Nashville had to offer and did a taste testing at Green Brier Distillery and stopped by a couple breweries.

7/6/2019 - Time to start heading back towards home. Next we went to Helen to go tubing and then back to Atlanta to get a Braves baseball game in and stop by New Realm Brewing Company. Thankfully I was able to hit Russell Scenic Highway and the car performed absolutely beautifully with the new suspension setup!

7/7/2019 - Quick stop at Caffeine & Octane Sunday morning in Atlanta before finally hitting the road. Another 6 hours on the road to get back home in Florida. C&O was awesome, nice array of cars and great people.

7/13/2019 - Cars & Coffee at Dimmitt Audi

7/14/2019, 79,247 miles - Modified E90 cluster from LMB335IS (IG @ClustersandCoding) with white led backlight for the gauges and factory amber for the LCD (I.E. just like E9x M3) and red M3 needles got installed. Had to trim a lot to make it fit and ultimately was just not happy with how it fit. A factory like fitment just can't be had, so this did not last too long.

7/22/2019 - Installed the BMW Performance gloss black kidney grilles and snapped a quick pic of the car in the driveway.

7/25/2019 - CF V style lip arrived and installed.

7/27/2019 - Clean Culture at Daytona International with Orlando Bimmer Club

8/3/2019 - Cars & Coffee at MbR followed by getting the roof wrapped gloss black by Priime Vinyl.

That's all for tonight! Almost there!

Last edited by Just Apex It; 12-31-2019 at 04:29 PM..
Appreciate 0