View Single Post
      01-15-2020, 05:55 PM   #12
Just Apex It
Euro Haus Founder
Rep
Drives: '04 E46 330Ci ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaslink View Post
Love how your gauge cluster finally turned out! Also surprised with how good the trunk looks with no spoiler at all. And very impressed with how clean you keep the car! Keep it up! Any big plans for 2020?

Also, I just realized we both have 2011's with 85,000 miles. #Twins
Thanks man! I couldn't be happier with the cluster as it's everything I wanted!

See, I keep hearing that from others and myself. I was gonna buy a OEM CF Performance spoiler, but seeing the car without one and being able to see the lines and curves better has me liking it so much I may just save the $300+ instead.

Haha, appreciate it! I try to wash it weekly, bi-weekly at worst case. Adams Polishes is always the go to for keeping it clean. 🙌🏻

For 2020, I've got quite a bit of plans. This will be the year of maintenance. So entire cooling system plus CSF radiator and probably do a PS1 since it's only a few more steps, gaskets, pulleys and belt, coils and spark plugs, all the fluids changed, etc. After seeing your install of the Mosselmann oil cooler, it's got me leaning towards doing that versus doing some other oil cooler. The quality looks really impressive on that unit. I will likely respray the front bumper this year due to all the rock chips from the rallies unfortunately, and get it wrapped in PPF after. Also ordered a bunch of headlight parts on Black Friday. Got my order from BavGruppe and Lightwerkz, just waiting on my order from TRS to ship later this month (backordered parts). Then my headlights will be going off to Accorsi Engineering in February. I can't wait!

Headlight build will look like this:

LCI conversion using parts from LCI halogen lights
BavGruppe DTM switchback rings
Phillips XV Gen 2 D1S bulbs
NHK G5 BRT projectors
Lightwerkz Valeo AFS Retrofit brackets
Morimoto HB LED projectors
Quad demon eyes
Custom LED switchback brow
Custom LED switchback turn signal
Gloss black paint with space gray accents

I thought the same thing when I was reading your thread! Lol, funny how the cars are similar in those aspects. Haha

Current: '04 E46 330Ci ZHP 6MT
Sold: '16 F22 M235i 6MT - '15 F82 M4 DCT - '11 E82 135i 6MT - '07 E90 335i ZSP
Appreciate 1