View Single Post
      06-11-2017, 04:24 PM   #25
AGAV13
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 135is (#363/586)

Went for a nice spirited 55 mile ride this afternoon. While driving I felt that my car drove differently than usual. I just had my car in for the 4yr/45k mile service. During which they replaced the spark plugs, coil packs, performed some additional service items, and addressed my DCT lag. While addressing the lag they "Deleted DME Adaptations" not sure exactly what this means but the car now feels much slower than usual and takes 1-2 seconds to build boost in all gears. The transmission is much smoother now at launch but lost some of the snap when shifting gears. I'm wondering if during this service they somehow deleted my PPK & Dinan tune from the vehicle. Does the software tune live on the DME? I messaged my SA and am waiting to hear back what he has to say. I may bring the car in either Monday/Tuesday morning to have them check and ensure the tune is still there. Changing out the plugs/coils wouldn't cause this would it? Honestly my car now feels neutered from how it went into the shop, like it's spirit is gone. Any suggestions?
SOLD
2013 BMW 135is #363/586 - AW, Black Boston Leather w/ Exclusive Blue Stitching, Prem., Tech, DCT, Heated Seats, HK
Appreciate 0