04-09-2020, 08:00 PM   #14134
carscatscoffee15
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afam28 View Post
Got all the supporting parts for my m performance bumper that arrives tomorrow...
Didn't realize I needed them...
Thought the bumper was just a one for one swap...
Glad I had time to research!

BMW performance rotors arrive today along with eldor coil plugs...
Rotors go on as soon as they arrive...
Eldor coils along with 2 step colder ngk's go on as soon as I get 6 index 12 injectors and dinan stage 3...

All these mods I've been doing and yet I haven't had time to really enjoy the car...
After I put on my rotors I think I'll just take a small break from upgrades and just drive the car more...

Small rant, end rant!
The M Performance bumper is listed on some sites to be up to cars produced to 9/12

my vehicle was produced 7/13.. will the kit still fit?

Does anyone know if I could put the 135 cooling ducts in there as well or would that be pointless on a 128 unless I got the 135 wheel/fender liners for the ducting..
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 0