View Single Post
      09-12-2019, 11:42 AM   #5
Gray_Panther
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobowar135 View Post
Looks like you had an awesome day you lucky bugger. I especially liked the satisfied grin you had as you exited the carousel. You can tick that one off your bucket list.
Thank you and good eye! The carousel fun factor is definitely not over rated! I have an extremely short bucket list, and the Nordschleife was at the top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by $iriu$black View Post
Hey Gray_Panther , looked like you had a blast! Thanks for posting your video, twas like I was there too! This is def on my list of places to drive. Thanks again.
It would have been more of a blast twere more 1addicts like yourself all together! Apart from having your duties all in order, I would highly recommend making an effort to go on the Nordschleife. A couple plane tickets, cheap rental car to get there, stay at a great airbnb like I did in the village of Brucktal, race car rental and money for food....All in all should be $2500-3000 and you get to explore Germany besides staying in Nurburg area!! Is it something average Joe's like us can afford every year, no because there is a lot more to see in this world, but just once to experience the Nordschleife is well worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush1 View Post
Very cool! Thanks again for sharing that positive experience!
Thank you!