05-03-2016, 03:06 PM   #35
Widowmaker
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12' 135i Alpine White n55 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
You've either got a distorted perspective on your finances or you've got the wrong car / mods.

Well, at least you got that, but it's probably better to install yourself as you'll gain intelligence and problem solving skills. It's really not difficult, longest part is downloading the SP-DATEN.

Because it's a dead simple procedure that anyone can do for free using stolen tools & data from BMW that are widely available on the web. It would be one thing if the OP detailed this and linked to the DIY instructions on N54tech with the offer to do the work if one finds it too difficult, but he didn't.
I honestly don't understand the condescending nature of your tone. I simply posted a review of my positive experience with a service offered by a vendor on this forum

If I decided the value in spending my $$$ was to have someone else flash what is a free service to those who can do it on their own for my own piece of mind, then so be it

If it's so easy for you, why not offer this and do it for free for everyone else? Take your time and be the white knight your trying to make yourself out to be. The vendor sees that this is something wanted by forum members, know they can do it and are offering a service for a cost. It's up to everyone else if they want to pay for it or not
Appreciate 2