View Single Post
      05-02-2017, 04:36 PM   #4
digwm1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Why don't you find a 128i or 1M with manual seats and try them out first? You would keep airbags which are important. i would do that first. You should be able to find a 128i on Carmax and try it out. Few 135s had manual seats but also out there. I'm in San Diego if you want to sit in mine you can try that too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Also I go to cars and coffee aliso viejo often. We could meet there on day and you can try sit in them. I think you would be fine. My wife is 5'2"" with short legs and she drove 1M on autobahn with no issues on manual seats. Are you shorter than 5'2"?
ooh that would be much appreciated, are the aliso viejo cars and coffee's every weekend/is there one you're planning to attend anytime soon? i did think about getting 1 series manual seats but couldn't find any/didn't think of searching thru 128's. i'm actually 5'10 but with a 30" inseam and with the way i sit i barely have an inch above and my head basically knocks on the roof handles with the power seats at their lowest and with a helmet on
Appreciate 0