12-16-2017, 04:25 PM   #90
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by microtap View Post
Hey all,

I have a 2013 335is and have been plagued with this issue since they day I bought it CPO. I have COBB on there now, and sometimes resetting throttle adaptation does seem to resolve it temporarily, but then again, sometimes it does not. It's very frustrating and I'm almost definitely going to sell it before my CPO warranty is out because I can't stand it. Like others mentioned, it can be really dangerous, in the sense of when you make split second decisions and/or need to go immediately, it won't happen. First time I really noticed it, was coming up to stopped traffic, decided to change lanes and go around as there was room to get over. Well, plenty of time that is if my car decided to go without thinking for what felt like 1-2 seconds. Guy in other lane had to slam on his brakes and I felt and looked like an ass.

I was hoping to find a fix, but looks like everyone stopped posting in September.

Anyone have a definite solution for our DCTs?

Thanks.
Here's my thread on what worked for me:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1402323

It's been months now with the fix and 99.9% of the time the DCT has been behaving like everyone said it should. I get the occasional hiccup but not nearly as bad as it once was. The fix has now made me not regret so much the fact I have a DCT. I only regret having a DCT now because I do miss rowing through gears at times. I also still have the Dinan S2 tune in my car.
Appreciate 0