vertebra
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i vert

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
Why do you care? Its my time, obviously I have the time to spend and dont mind it. Their service is a separate issue from their product. Im comparing products and im letting you know what the service was like. Its your choice where to spend your money.
Why do I care? For the same reason you wrote your post. Posting on this open forum effects the decision making of it's members. That is why you are now having your issues addressed by the manufacturer and why another vendor is trying to sway our decision making and the rest of the readers towards their product. Service IS NOT a separate issue from a companies product. Service is part of the product in both the way a company treats their customers and how they stand behind their product.

When I see a post like your original one I reposted below I can't believe you would waste your time doing a review. My thoughts are that if you truly received such a bad product and poor customer service that their is no way you would waste your time to do a review for that company or that you were overreacting.

I would like to know what qualifies you to do this review? Have you reviewed lights before? What equipment will you be using to test the luminance and the color accuracy of the bulbs? What are the criteria to test the build quality of the bulbs? Do you know the difference between the chips each manufacturer uses in their bulbs? Do you have the manufacturers spec sheet, bulb lifespan and warranty information?

There is more to a quality review than taking a couple of side by side pictures.
You are being played with this little fools errand for your silence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
Plus none of that changes the fact that I received terrible service from them. Does it change that they offered me something and refused to deliver when they were supposed to? Does it change that they expected me to sell my old lights to purchase the new V4s? Does it change that they basically blew me off until they realized this was going to happen? How is it that after their competitor contacted me they started contacting me to correct the situation? Didnt seem to care when they thought I was just some customer that was gonna go away. The arrogant attitude didnt disappear until the shadow of this thread began to loom.