Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctajerian View Post
I had the same issue back in 2011.

The issue is that 1 of 2 things
1) Your ecu module is never updated or hasn't been updated to the newest update
2) your ecu module is fried

I took my car when I had the idle issues and they changed the entire module and hadn't had any problems so far.

as for the dct issues I don't think it has to do with the idle that is its own problem that needs to be checked out on.
It was none of what you've mentioned. I didn't put it in this thread, but I have in other threads where I've complained about the lag and lurching issues I've had.

Here are the things I've done in the order they were done:

1) PPK2 install
2) SIB 12-15-14
3) Dinan S2 tune

While the Dinan S2 tune provided some help with the throttle response and lurching, it didn't solve the problem when the A/C was turned on. The only solution which really fixed my problem was what I posted. It's been months since the tech applied his fix and the car still drives pretty much perfectly except the rare stumble I've experienced; which hasn't happened lately at all. As the time goes by, I'm starting to forget I ever had the major problems with driveability I complained constantly about here. Really wished this solution was figured out sooner as I felt I lost a couple of years of real enjoyment out of the car.
Appreciate 1
Esteban43330.00