drinkcoke3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i + F25 X3 35i FBO

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
dude this is sad man

you saw the text - you saw that it was $205 and he even waived the TAX for you if you paid cash. then you hired him for additional work for $20 and the part for $15 - you should pay that and just appologize, then you can move on and tell people whatever you want.

I am unbias - i have never ordered or met Mike, but I have spoken to him about some of the products he offers. he is certainly an asset to this community and for you to badmouth him for providing you with services - regardless if it is in a burger king parking lot or his own shop - he did right by you and even extended himself so much that you could OWE him the money.

it is not right of you not to pay him. renew your CC on paypal, or drop off cash to him, but dont let this go on any longer.

pathetic.
2013 135i Coupe / LMB on Oyster / 6 Speed / BMWP Front Bumper, Side Skirts, Suspension, Electonic Steering Wheel V2, and CF Rear Spoiler / Jb4 G5 ISO / BMS Intake / ActiveAutowerke Downpipe, Axleback, Intercooler, Strut Bar / BMS CDV Mod / F30 Performance Shift Knob/E-Brake Handle + Bimmian Alcentara Boots / MS8 + JL600/6 + JX500/1 Powering a JL 10w3 in Custom Trunk Box
Appreciate 0