View Single Post
      07-01-2013, 09:53 AM   #10
Mach1er
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 128i

Mine came without any kind of wax on it, but I still did a Dawn wash and then Zaino system. The stuff is super easy to put on and really lasts. Plus, the Z-6 cleaner spray is great for a quick cleanup when you don't have time for a full wash with the same results. The more Zaino layers you apply, the longer the protection and deeper the shine. I've also got their leather cleaner and I'm happy with it so far.

Before this, I've used Meguiars stuff exclusively and it took a lot longer to apply and lasted a fraction of the time. Zaino is more $$ to be sure, but totally worth it imo. Only downside is that you can only buy it online, but their shipping is only a couple days and they have fantastic customer service.