View Single Post
      02-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #77
asv
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Here was the response I got from BMW. No information, but I thought it was worth sharing.

Dear Mr. Valentine:

Thank you for contacting BMW of North America, LLC regarding your 2008 BMW 135i Coupe. I am sorry to hear of your concerns regarding a secondary oil cooler.

For more than eight decades, BMW has produced exceptional vehicles people love to own and drive. This tradition continues today in our current models winning recognition and acclaim from respected industry sources. BMW reserves the right to change, release, or hinder the release of a product for any number of reasons, i.e. marketing purposes, product development still underway, etc. at any time. While we also do not have any comments to share regarding non-U.S. specification vehicles, we appreciate your taking the time to provide your feedback.

Our engineering and quality departments follow a systematic and efficient problem solving/improvement process. This is to achieve the best possible customer satisfaction and to actively control the fault elimination process in order to guarantee high product quality. We increasingly extend efforts to maintain and improve the quality of our products as well as the reliability of our services. We stand behind every BMW we build.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this e-mail or contact the Customer Relations and Services Department at 1-800-831-1117, Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Standard Time. Again, thank you for contacting BMW.

Sincerely,

Darlene Hawley
Customer Relations and Services
Representative
Appreciate 0