View Single Post
      01-04-2017, 02:32 PM   #311
velociti
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bNks334 View Post
Those logs look to me like you're not fully disabling DSC (hold the button down for 5 seconds) before you do your logs...

The logs themselves don't look that bad. What I see is the throttle isn't fully open and "accel pedal position" isn't 100% in the upper rpms. Either you accidently lift at the end of your pulls or the DME is making throttle input adjustments via DSC.

Or, you have a slight boost leak? It does take a long time and high WGDC% to hit target boost (6psi lol). WGDC can only go as high as the tables are tuned to allow it to based on load so it's unlikely you'll see 100% WGDC with a stock tune.
Yep, DSC was off -- did a long press (it's possible I did a soft disable by accident). It was definitely pouring out when I did the pulls, but figured a partial log would tell me something. I'll try to post a complete one in the dry soon. And I just figured I'd see high or maxed WGDC and low boost if it were a proper boost leak.

As for the 6psi.... Can't wait to get this sorted out and get going with my Wedge tune. Thanks for taking a look...

Last edited by velociti; 01-04-2017 at 02:41 PM..