View Single Post
      12-01-2021, 07:15 PM   #9
few35t
Rep
Drives: 135i

I'm in many forums and this is apparently the only one that doesn't notify you of replies to your posts when you're logged in, been all over 1a and haven't seen anything about this post lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWCCA1 View Post
Looks fantastic! Congratulations.

Hard to believe they did all that work and left the stock, flat, vinyl seats in there. That's your next project.
Seats don't bother me much, when you say next project you mean to imply reupholster or replace? Only replacements I've seen are super dope but super $$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SlowE82 View Post
Nice. Was it a demo vehicle?
It was yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfer23rm View Post
and no paddle shift?
still, congrats! looks awesome.
Funny thing, I actually thought it was DCT when I bought it lol (was overseas at the time, read DCT was introduced in 2010 but apparently for 2011 year and beyond, bought it unseen). I'm a manual trans guy so this was the biggest thing for me but in sport mode (or whatever it is when you just move it to the left and let it do it's thing) it's pretty damn fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willin11 View Post
Looks like a beast!!!
I'm dying to get traction lol, very beastly indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3min1 View Post
Upgrade that head unit ASAP.

Definitely like the pillar tweeters.
Look up Clarion DRZ9255, if you were a participant in the car audio world you wouldn't have said that lol.

However, I am actually wanting to replace the HU with a high end double din Kenwood I've got lying around to utilize carplay and other features. Need a mounting kit though and I'm not very interested in the Metra one because it places the climate controls on top.

Last edited by few35t; 12-01-2021 at 07:29 PM..
Appreciate 1