dorkytom
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Montego blue 128i

Garage List
2011 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JefryHorizon View Post
Will is at Shelly now? He arranged a great deal for me on a 135i a while back when he was still at Long Beach BMW. If anything he's as much of an enthusiast as any of us having previously owned an M Coupe and 1 series himself.

I had the "pleasure" of conversing with Suzanne Kingston while car shopping(more like 1). I have to say my first impressions weren't the best, very aggressive and distressful sales approach, the numbers didn't add up so I bailed. To hear your experience at the dealership in person just blows me away. I can honestly say that I've been treated better at used car lots where the manager sit around all day posting comments on youtube.

I truly wish you encounter a sales rep who is capable of earning your business and good luck with your pursuit!!
I knew i couldnt be the only one on this forum whos had a bad experience with her.

I'll definitely need to contact Will at shaw, the sales manager at century contacted me offered a 100 or so discount for the bad experience, honestly that was just a slap in the face... Pissed me off more.
Appreciate 0