View Single Post
      04-15-2012, 03:53 AM   #28
tlee55
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JefryHorizon View Post
Will is at Shelly now? He arranged a great deal for me on a 135i a while back when he was still at Long Beach BMW. If anything he's as much of an enthusiast as any of us having previously owned an M Coupe and 1 series himself.

I had the "pleasure" of conversing with Suzanne Kingston while car shopping(more like 1). I have to say my first impressions weren't the best, very aggressive and distressful sales approach, the numbers didn't add up so I bailed. To hear your experience at the dealership in person just blows me away. I can honestly say that I've been treated better at used car lots where the manager sit around all day posting comments on youtube.

I truly wish you encounter a sales rep who is capable of earning your business and good luck with your pursuit!!
Yup Will moved to Shelly BMW, first salesman I've ever met that knew more about the car then I did! I'm pretty sure I didn't get the best deal in the world but I think we both came out with a fair deal. He has an award on his desk that says he sold the most M cars last year in North America.
Appreciate 0