View Single Post
      07-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #92
litebulb
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 E88 135i M-Sport/6MT/SGM

Garage List
Do you have a N54 or N55 135i? Any chance could you grab a sound clip I was debating on the same setup or just the axleback. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post
That's weird. I spent a day hacking and drilling at one of my DP bolts trying to get it off and messed up the stud a little, but when I got a garage to heat the nut up with a torch it still came off without breaking the stud, and mine have never been undone. I'd have thought yours would have been ok if you only took them off 7 months ago! When I re-fitted the bolts I used copper grease to make them easier to remove next time.

I've now fitted the N55 mids with the PE cat back (without the y-pipe) and I prefer the sound now.
| Dinan S2=>MHD | e46 M3 trans mounts | Dinan CF CAI | ER CP | HKS SSQV4 BOV | RB PCV Valve | VRSF DP | N55 MP | BMW PE | OC | VRSF 7" FMIC | UUC Evo3 SSK | EBC GD Sport Rotors | EBC Redstuff | TRW F+R | | Whiteline KDT918 | H&R Front Sway | BMWP 313 | MPSS 225/255 | Scopione CF Rear Diffuser | iCarbon CF Rear Spoiler | P3 v2.1 Gauge | Interior LED Retrofit |
Appreciate 0