07-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #106
Mega Man
エアーマンが倒せない
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
I was looking for my thread posting my lights, but I couldn't find it. Anyway, here's the pics:

This is in BROAD DAYLIGHT and look how visible they are. They really are an attention getter. You'll notice people turning their heads when you drive by, or even just sitting somewhere, notice the people glancing with, "oohs," and "ahhs."

At night, they are brighter than the non-HID rings you had before too.
This is just the halos on; no low beams or anything.

Notice with just the halos on, the light does spray out in front of you. I wouldn't recommend it, but you might get away with just driving with the halos on.

This is with low beams on (you get better visibility in front of you, the halos aren't so bright that you can't see your low beams). You can still see them cut a swathe through the darkness as they swivel left or right with your steering.

This is with the high beams. Sorry for the bad pics, they came from my cell phone. The high beams did brighten up more than this pic represents.

Those were 8k, so you may notice that the light did have a slight bluish tinge to it. I know, some people say it's ricer, but honestly, the slight blue looks good to me. Looking at the pic with just the halos on, you really notice a difference in color to the other two pictures. The low beams will still "outshine" your halos (as they should).
Appreciate 0