View Single Post
      12-23-2007, 12:24 PM   #12
Noize
Under the radar
United_States
Rep
Drives: FWD in reverse

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'd like to flesh this discussion out a bit.

My 335i had Logic7 stock. I realize now that the upgraded system in the 135i will not br the Logic7. That stereo was the best, cleanest, and loudest stock stereo I've ever had by a wide margin. It was good enough that I never even considered getting an aftermarket stereo.

I drove a 2007 loaner X3 with a CD player that said "BMW Business". It sounded like utter crap compared to the Logic7 to me. If this is the upgraded system in the 135i, its a joke and I definitely won't be plunking down $875 for it.

I want to preorder a 135i, but there are little unknowns like this that I feel will be a letdown to me. Part of me thinks I should just save a little longer and get a 335 coupe or wait until they de-ugly the front end in 2009 so it will look like the 2008 M3 sedan nose.

BAH!

Any more info on the 135i stereos would be greatly appreciated. If they are the exact systems offered in the X3, I'll take a couple CDs I like to the dealership and go audition them. Sadly, they'll sound a lot better in the X3 because they'll be more spacious in that application.
Appreciate 0