View Single Post
      09-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #83
LeifW
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1M AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post
I like it a lot. I prefer the 3 series sport and non sport suspension to either in the 1. The 3 sport suspension is just 'right', done with that magical BMW tuning that the 1 lacks. The 1 sport suspension is still good though, but in comparison, 3 sport .

If you need the room, the 3 has more of it in the rear.
The front is close to same in either car.

Also, I think the 328i M sport sedan looks great, very sporty, especially with the front end redesign, and the new rear. Overall, with the M sport it looks sportier than my 135i. But, the 135i rear end is the best looking BMW rear end in all their cars.
Thanks so much. No here is a little more difficult question because it's subjective. What did you think of the power of the 328i? Obviously, the 135 and 335 will be significantly faster. Again I would get this with a stick. I'd be happy if it can hit 60 MPH in 7 seconds of so. I had a 1995 318ti Club Sport and was happy with the performance. Only a few times on the highway did I wish for more passing speed. I'm thinking the 128/328 would be sufficient as they would have more power than the 318ti.

Thanks,
Leif W.
Appreciate 0