View Single Post
      04-28-2017, 10:59 AM   #10
SpencerMH
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M, M6 GC, 718GT4, F355GTS6

Amazing car worth the praise, almost wish it wasn't so good as I can't bring myself to replace it and the last 5 years have seen many interesting cars, giulia qv, Alfa 4c, 911r, I even backed out of my deposit to trade the 1m on a cayman gt4 but how could I let this thing go. Now I see the special edition m2's coming out but I just don't think I could trade a manual 1m for auto m2 no matter how special. I DD my 1M and putting the miles on hurts but I love every one of them, I was "stuck" driving my garage queen 03 lotus esprit for the past week and a half as the 1M was at a body shop getting a refresh(new alpha n front splitters, cf mirror caps, and BMW performance rear spoiler because all were showing their wear, respray of the hood and front bumper due to rock chips and a full wet sand to bring it back to life after 75,000 miles) and love the lotus but amazing to get back into my 1m and realize how good it is, faster, much more versatile and vastly smoother to shift, drive, everything's more refined in the 1M except the driving characteristics on the gas, best of both worlds. Chip these things and put sticky rubber on and there's no way to beat them.
c63er876.00
ayao641.50
tetsuo1111227.00