11-13-2011, 08:44 PM   #22
Beemer22
Banned
Iran
Rep
Drives: SOLD: 2002 BMW M3, 2011 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_vB View Post
First, I must congratulate the dealership on running an honest operation. Given the competition that's deeply appreciated.

Second, it seems to me that you of all people should be pissed off at Pacific BMW. These guys seem to be screwing you almost as much as their customers. They give dealers a bad name on every level- huge profit taking, terrible service, hurting BMW AG's image and reputation, outright lying. All of which has customers looking to anything they can to avoid dealers (auto-brokers, etc), which eventually means less money in your pocket.

I realize you're doing a getting a tough deal these days, especially getting lumped in with Pacific. But don't look for the silver lining in their practices by thinking that at least they are screwing rich people- these guys need to be shunned at much as possible it they are ever going to change their ways. I'd never consider buying anything from these guys, and I'd go far out of my way to insure their practices are not rewarded.

I wish I (or we as a board) could insure that whoever buys that car knows the history- the better business bureau at least should get a complaint on file for this kind of thing.
Is this car used or what?? If there is any damage, they have to reveal it by law. Sometimes the cars coming into port of LA gets damaged, small fender nicks and such. We disclose to the client that the bumper of this car was replaced at the port. They have a bodyshop on the site and they repair the car and then have it trucked to us.
Appreciate 0