View Single Post
      05-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #74
Swedish M3ffia
Private
Rep
Drives: M3 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattHerb View Post
Congratulations on completely missing the point, oh wise future seeing sage of 1M hatred and E30 fanboyism. You've obviously been driving your 1M daily and seem dissapointed? You don't have one? Oh. Perhaps you are just another future E9x M3 owner who is worried about this car stepping on your toes. Let me know how your plug and play 70 hp goes in your NA V8.
This car I could see going the way of the Supra. Just not popular or special ever.

Yogijet has it right.
No I am not missing the point. The 1m is an good car but it definately nothing special. Someone was saying that the 1m was going to be a collector and compared it to the e30 m3, that is just hillarious. I am not att all worried about the 1m, I think it is very ugly and beside performence I want a beutiful car. The engine is like every other n54/n55 you see around, just with a tune.
No you cant get 70 hp with a tune off the s65 but i dont give a shit. Well im buying a new car so I wouldnt void my warranty. With all turbos you can higher the boost and get more hp. But then the wear is getting higher and would want to stand without warranty with an engine that is proven unreliable. I know, my 335 had to change turbos and transmission. If I would void my warranty I would do it with class, slam a supercharger for 8 grand, try to follow with your 1-series.
Appreciate 0