View Single Post
      12-14-2012, 06:03 AM   #21
RKR
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP

Cheers folks! Picked it up from Eastern M Power in Edinburgh. Awesome garage with a fair selection of M cars! The Orange one came in around the same time as mine and both were sold within the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich@GTBPerformance View Post
As a guy who himself went from Mini's (03 MCS and 08 MCS - Both Chili Red on white), I'd like to say welcome to the family.

I am 100% certain you will not be disappointed... unless of course you attempt to drive your car in the snow.
Nice one, I love the mini's like. Thankfully this 1 came with a full set of summer & winter tyres, just got the winters on the other day and impressed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willox View Post
Nice one,I'm up the road in Peterhead,bought one a few months back,wicked car,had Evos for last 10 year,last one 600 hp sprint/track car,big change,maybe see you about,likewise,would love some nice mods for my car.will you be tracking it?

Martin
Decent! Aye will have to keep an eye out for you. Looking to do a few trackdays and a spa/ring weekend but first I need to learn how to steer from the rear properly, first rwd. Caught me out a few times in the black ice!

Willox and Evo's rings a bell haha. Pretty sure you were at a trackday last year I was at in an R26R, if it's you then you are some pilot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley1175 View Post
The EvolveR tune is great and improves on what's already a fantastic package.
Evolve and their products are spot on. Had a few dealings with Imran in the past for Mini related goods and no complaints
Appreciate 0