Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMWOLB View Post
I'm afraid you are the one out of touch with reality.

If you knew anything about testing and evaluating automotive products, you appreciate CR. You really should to some research to back up your facetious statement.

Pick up CR 2015 annual car issue. In it there is a description or their test facility and their staff of nearly 300 engineers and technicians who conduct tests. There isn't one organization anywhere on the planet that gives consumers valid reliable data on cars but CR.
if you are the type who needs 300 engineers to tell you what the "best" is.....then great! Just your mind off (as you may already have) and accept their opinions as facts.

If you would like to actually USE your mind to think for yourself (hard, isn't it?); then you may want to go by your own experiences and/or evaluate the opinions of others and weigh them alongside to formulate a full picture!

Instead, you've dismissed an automotive website's review and instead praised Consumer Reports. non-starter for me, i'm afraid. I wouldn't even use Consumer Reports for appliances, let alone automobiles.

Last edited by IEDEI; 04-23-2015 at 11:15 AM..
Appreciate 3