View Single Post
      11-27-2018, 09:03 AM   #75
FIRSTM
Buck Sgt
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M

guys, this always happens in any forum, no need for this, unless you own and driven the 1M, or e36, or 135is, don't go on bashing each others drive... make no sense and feel really childish. So you own a 135is great, great car nonetheless, I would never go on that site putting it down if someone sold it for 60k.

I definitely didn't put buy the 1m because of it being a collectible, all of the original owners never get to test drive one when they put a deposit on one, there was none to test drive.

I do think $92k is quite much for a 1M, limited miles or not, but you gotta think that person who have that much money to do that is not a fool either. I ask my 21 yrs old which car he would take between my GT3 and the 1M if I get old or hit the bucket, and he said just leave the 1M for him.

Kinda think of it, the only thing special is the deviated orange stitching, everything else is plain, simple m3 suspension and brakes, M tuned 135is engine, regular sports seats, silly widebody with big fat tires, only comes in manual that my wife can't drive but my son could, regular car that I frequently pick up the 3 boys from school. I even pick up 4 8ft 2X4 from home depot and throw it in like any regular 2 door sports car can...its just a regular car, and did I mention its so hideous that only a mother could love, in my case a father, cause my wife hates it, she hates it when I take her to movie, or to dinner or a long cruise through the coastline...complains too noisy and bumpy and not smooth like the GTR that I used to have and the only supercar that she could drive, but I traded that in for the Pcar, didn't trade the simple 1M in but the GTR instead.

so that's that for my 2cts, fact is I wouldn't buy the 1M with that price, but if I'm gazillinaire, I would in a heart beat, I wouldn't car less for a 135is with a Dinan tune, or a hooped up E36 or E46 M3, that is If I'M a Millionaire....so don't hate..

and honestly, I wouldn't give my car up if someone ofter me 75K or less, lol
Only car that I would enjoy driving more is the GT4, but not that much usable, maybe when the kids all grown up and go to college, but then, I already have my GT3, so I'm keeping the 1M for the long run, pass down to my 21 yrs old when I'm done.
Appreciate 2
gmx166.00
djafactor138.50