View Single Post
      12-08-2016, 05:17 AM   #8
135i2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawfeeqh View Post
Right okay - I must have missed reading that your also getting a built engine. Those are some amazing numbers your aiming for will be another step forward for the platform in Aus. With all that power you will also need a upgraded tranny lol. Build never stops yeh!
Yes Tawf, trans upgrade is imperative. Advan has seen at least one or more autos slipping at just over 400. Mine has been over-serviced to keep it as fresh as possible, but I dont think it will hold anything over 450 on the street. Maybe 450-500rwkw on dyno if we are lucky. Fortunately I have a spare auto sitting at Nizpro once the built engine goes in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzJustin View Post
Subscribed. This could be an excellent package for RHD cars. Dare I say we'll see some turbo reliability and wastegate rattle eliminated with these new turbo options.

Are you considering lower power options for those wanting a reliable single turbo upgrade path instead of the existing flawed twin turbo options? I.e. 300-400rwkw range.
Motive has the 750, now 820 with the move to Xona. Pure have some nice modded Precision's and of course there are options from Garrett that have to be investigated. Basically anything the same size or smaller than the XR 95-67 will go in as long as its V-Band.

Some smaller fast spooling options would be cool.

Personally I will just detune the biggest sucker I can get in for the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN-CAL View Post
Subscribed looking forward to the full write up. The Steering really does cause us a headache... Can we get some cool side shots too?
Should have some more shots and advancement this weekend. Side shots will only happen when the whole kits is out and assembled on the bench. No room at all for RHD.

135i - RHD Bottom Mount Single Turbo - GTX3584RS
Appreciate 1
tawfeeqh162.00